DDC’s Rugged Compact Avionics Interface Computer (AIC-RC) provides a scalable and configurable low power computing platform that supports a wide range of Avionics IO communications.
The system combines best-in-class performance from Intel’s embedded computing architecture with DDC’s avionics data networking expertise over a wide range of IOs to deliver unmatched avionics connectivity computing in a small form factor, deployable, rugged enclosure.
Architected to support customization of IO and fast time-to-market for your demanding applications.
- Embedded Intel® Atom Processor provides low power computing performance, programming and flexibility, enabling the AIC-RC to serve high density protocol bridging and application needs.
- Qualified for rugged air and ground environments
- Small Form Factor: 5.5”W x 5.0”D x 1.78”H enclosure
- Expandability options leveraging mPCIe and expansion modules to support various IOs
- Custom front panel connector configurations to support unique IO requirements
- DDC’s Additional Modes of Operation:
- Remote Access Mode uses Ethernet as a Networking Interface to Control Applications and Avionics Interfaces Running on Remote DDC AIC-RC’s, Eliminating the Need and Cost of Long Cabling to Onboard 1553/429 Connections from the Test Lab
- Bridging & Protocol Conversion Mode uses DDC's Bridging SDK, to Easily Create Embedded Software on the AIC that will Autonomously Forward Data Between MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, and Ethernet Interfaces
- Military Aerospace
- Commercial Aerospace
- Ground Vehicles