The PW-8256XNX series is a high performance family of flexible, turnkey motor controllers designed to precisely control torque, speed, and position of 3-phase BLDC motors, for applications subjected to demanding environments.
- Complementary Four-quadrant Drive
- Supports Driving and Braking in Either Direction
- Reduced Power Dissipation
- Provides Holding Torque for High Accuracy Positioning for Critical Applications
- Programmability Allows Common Design to be Used Across Multiple Application Platforms
- Small, Integrated Single-Module Solution Reduces In-House Development Risk and Time-to-Market
- High MTBF Provides High System Reliability
- Pump Control
- Electric Actuators
- Electric Valve Control
- Fuel Pumps
- Industrial Robotics
- Antenna / Camera Position Control
- Gun Turrets
- UUV Electric Drives
- Missile Fin Control
Military Embedded Systems magazine.
Copyright OpenSystems Media, 2014.
All rights reserved; used with permission