The PW-82535N0 is a high performance, low-cost controller, designed to precisely regulate the torque or speed of 3-phase brushless DC motors for military, aerospace, and industrial applications.
- Complementary Four-Quadrant Drive
- Supports Driving and Braking in Either Direction
- Reduced Power Dissipation
- Provides Holding Torque for Applications Requiring High Performance
- Programmability Allows Common Design to be Used Across Multiple Application Platforms
- Small, Integrated Single-Module Solution Reduces In-House Development Risk and Time-to-Market
- High MTBF Provides High System Reliability
- Pump Control
- Fuel Pumps
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Electric Actuators
- Antenna Position and Control
- Reaction/Momentum Wheel Systems
- Flight Surface Control
- Horizontal Stabilizers
- Valve Control
- Radar Systems
- Industrial Robots
Military Embedded Systems magazine.
Copyright OpenSystems Media, 2014.
All rights reserved; used with permission