DDC's AFDX®/ARINC 664 Part 7 Switch provides the key element of an AFDX network—the physical infrastructure to interconnect end systems and regulate traffic in lab environments.
- Implements 100% of the AFDX® Standard Versus the Partial Functionality of a COTS Ethernet Switch
- Configurable Using Plain Text Formats Automatically Generated as Part of an Overall ICD Driven Workflow
- Easy to Configure Compared to COTS Ethernet Switches
- Minimized Troubleshooting
- Integrates Traffic Echoing Functionality, No Additional Cost or Use of Ethernet taps
- Error and Health Monitoring Allows Easy AFDX® Specific Problem Diagnosis
- Switch can be Integrated into a Automated Workflow via Software
- System Integration Labs
- Production Test Stands
- System Troubleshooting
- Software Development
- Data Recording
DDC and TechSAT GmbH partner to provide field-proven AFDX®/ARINC 664 solutions for test, simulation, and system integration.
Please contact DDC for latest software availability, or call 631-567-5600 Ext 7771.