BU-67108 , BU-67109C
Package: PC/104-Plus & PCI-104
The BU-67108/9C series contains up to 16 Receive and 8 Transmit ARINC 429 channels and is optionally available with up to 2 MIL-STD-1553 channels (Multi-IO) for use in systems that interface to both 1553 and 429. The ARINC 429 model is a perfect fit for commercial aerospace applications while the multi-IO model is a perfect fit for military cargo aircraft, helicopters, and other platforms that use both 1553 and 429.
Each 1553 channel can emulate a Bus Controller (BC), multiple Remote Terminals (RTs), a Bus Monitor (MT), BC/MT, or Multi-RT/MT modes independently per 1553 channel.
The card includes the AceXtreme® MIL-STD-1553 C Software Development Kit (SDK), and the ARINC 429 C SDK, along with drivers to support all modes of operation for Linux, VxWorks and Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, including source code samples and detailed documentation. A common SDK exists across all operating systems for all cards allowing the programmer portability across different platforms. The BusTrACEr Graphical User Interface is optionally available and has point and click application source code generation capability to reduce risk and shorten development cycles.
- Rugged Design for Harsh Environments
- Proven & Reliable Technology
- Unique I/O Mix & High Channel Count Reduces:
- Space, Power, Weight, Cost
- C Application Code Generation GUI Shortens Development Cycle and Reduces Risk
- IRIG-106 Chapter 10 On Board Formatting
- User Selectable BC Disable/Tx Inhibit per 1553 channel
- On-Board DMA Engine for Low CPU/PCI Utilization
- Digital Flight Data Recorders
- Telemetry/Instrumentation Recorders
- Mission Computers
- Small Avionics Displays
- Line Replaceable Units (LRU’s)
- Radar Systems/Situational Awareness
- Ground Vehicles
- Avionics Labs