Bohemia, New York (May 2014) Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces a new speed and torque BLDC motor controller using advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to provide a turnkey solution that can be easily tuned for use with different motors and loads. The PW-82535N0’s programmability enables the key parameters including speed or torque mode, number of motor poles, maximum speed, PWM frequency, current limit, and PID control constants to be tuned during system development. This reduces time-to-market efforts and costs, and allows the controller to be subsequently re-tuned to support multiple or evolving applications. The PW-82535N0 provides trapezoidal motor commutation and PWM switching, and can operate in either torque or nested speed/torque control modes using Hall Effect sensor feedback, making it an ideal motor control solution for variable speed applications such as pumps, fans, compressors, and rotating antennas.
- Advanced Programmability
- Provides a Turnkey Solution to Reduce Time-to-Market
- Allows a Common Design to be Used Across Multiple Applications
- Programmable PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Frequency and PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) Control Enabling Optimization for Varying Motors and Loads
- Complementary Four-Quadrant Drive Offers Performance Advantages Over Standard Drives
- Reduced Power Dissipation
- Supports Driving & Braking in Either Direction
- Provides Holding Torque for Applications Requiring High Performance
- Performance & Durability
- 100V, 10 Amp Output
- -40°C to +100°C Operation
- High MTBF Provides High System Reliability
“DDC’s new PW-82535N0 torque and speed motor controller delivers high performance and power saving efficiency, along with programmable versatility, to ensure precise and efficient motor control”, stated Mike Glass, DDC’s Product Line Manager.
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, California, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: visit:www.ddc-web.com.
Related Product Links: