Bohemia, New York (July 2013) Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces a new 3-Phase BLDC motor torque controller. The PW-82530N0 is a high performance and low cost torque loop controller designed to precisely regulate the current in the motor windings of 3-phase brushless DC motors. The controller provides complementary four-quadrant operation making it ideal for applications requiring precise current regulation and/or holding torque at zero input command.
- Single-Module Solution More Efficient than In-House and Multi-Component Designs
- Self-Contained 3-Phase Motor Controller
- Programmability Allows Common Design to be Used Across Multiple Application Platforms
- Fewer Components = Better MTBF Rating and Higher Reliability
- Complementary Four-Quadrant Drive Offers Performance Advantages Over Standard Drives
- Holding Torque Through Zero Current
- Linear Current Control Through Zero
- No Deadband at Zero
- Zero Current Holding Torque Control Enables High Accuracy Positioning and Control for Critical Applications
- 7% Linearity
- 3% Current Regulating Accuracy
- 10 Amp Output Current
- -40°C to +100°C Operation
“Complementary four-quadrant drive capability enables the PW-82530N0 to offer highly linear current control and superior holding torque, especially during a zero current command, affording it significant advantages over standard motor controllers, in a low cost package”, stated Steve Rood Goldman, DDC’s Marketing Manager.
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, California, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: visit:www.ddc-web.com.
Related Product Links: