Bohemia, New York (June 2016) Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces a new high-reliability, 3-phase radiation tolerant motor drive, providing 100k Rad Total Dose protection, and advanced circuit and logic protection to ensure fail-safe operation. The new compact PW-82336 3-phase motor drive hybrid utilizes a high-efficiency, radiation tolerant MOSFET output stage with 100 VDC rating to deliver 5A continuous current (10A peak current) to the motor, along with flexible I/O, enabling a common design to be used across multiple applications.
- Flexible I/O allows common design to be used across multiple application platforms with individual bridge returns and standard logic level inputs to facilitate design implementation
- Eliminates shoot-through conditions with high and low-side input logic signals XOR's in each phase to prevent simultaneous turn on of in-line transistors
- Internal logic controls (from +5 to +15 V ) for the high and low-side gate drivers for each phase
- Constant output performance for switching frequencies from DC to 50kHz provided by the internal charge pump circuitry
- 100VDC rating with 5A continuous, 10A peak current capability
- 100k Rad Total Dose (Si)
- Small size: 66 x 35.6 x 6.35 mm (2.6 x 1.4 x 0.25 in)
“Packaged in a small case with internal logic for optimized performance, this high-reliability motor drive is an excellent choice for servo-amplifiers and speed controls in high performance space, aerospace and military applications” stated Vincent Giardini, DDC Product Line Director, Motor Control Solutions.
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, California, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: visit:www.ddc-web.com.
Related Product Links: