Bohemia, New York (November - 2010) — Data Device Corporation (DDC) adds data reconstruction functionality to the already feature packed dataSIMS bus analyzer software (version 4.1 and later), opening up a whole new realm of bus analysis and troubleshooting capabilities.
Reconstruction (On-Line Replay) mode enables users to:
- Replay, in real-time, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 recorded data onto the bus
- Single-step through data streams to pinpoint problems, or run continuous for real-time simulation
- Display data in a wide variety of user-friendly formats
- Quickly locate data of interest with advanced search capabilities
- Easily generate engineering unit and raw data reports
The dataSIMS Bus Analysis and Simulation software package allows users to create a complete environment of simulation, acquisition, display, and storage of real-time data. dataSIMS simulates and concurrently monitors multiple mixed MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 data streams, and has the ability to bring in any other I/O.
“dataSIMS’ Reconstruction mode, combined with the advanced features offered by DDC’s new multi-function AceXtreme® cards, means that users can now create a complete test and simulation system, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with extreme precision, saving time, effort, and cost”, stated Sean Sleicher, DDC’s Data Bus Marketing Manager.
Along with dataSIMS, data reconstruction functionality is now available in DDC’s comprehensive line of MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 data bus analysis software solutions:
- BusTrACEr™ MIL-STD-1553 data bus analysis and monitor software (version 2.0 and later)
- ARINC Commercial Avionics Utilities data bus analyzer and data loader software (version 5.0 and later)
- LabVIEW® MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 development support package (version 2.1 and later)
To find out more about data reconstruction mode and DDC’s entire line of data bus software solutions, visit www.ddc-web.com/software
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, California, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: visit:www.ddc-web.com.