Bohemia, New York (February - 2012) — Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces the world’s lowest power dual MIL-STD-1553 transceiver in a 7mm x 7mm package.
The BU-67401L transceiver offers options for MIL-STD-1553A/B, MIL-STD-1760, and McAir compatibility, affording engineers the flexibility to fit a wide range of ground and aerospace applications from mission computers and displays to ground vehicles and commercial aircraft.
- Save Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP)
- Small Size Saves Space (7 X 7 mm)
- Ultra Low Power Consumption Generates Less Heat & Saves Energy
- Requires Only +3.3V Power Supply
- LPCC Package Provides an Integral, Exposed Heat Sink on the Package Bottom
- Engineered for Military Grade Performance & Operating Conditions (-55°C to +125°C)
- Leaded or RoHS Compliant Options Available
“The small size of the BU-67401L, combined with its ultra low power consumption and military grade performance, makes it ideal for extreme environments as well as applications demanding minimum size, weight and power (SWaP)”, stated Sean Sleicher, DDC’s Data Bus Marketing Manager.
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability data bus, motion control, and solid-state power controller products for aerospace, defense, and industrial automation applications. For nearly 50 years, DDC has continuously advanced the state of high-reliability data communications and control technology for MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, Synchro/Resolver interface, and Solid-State Power Controllers with innovations that have minimized component size and weight while increasing performance. DDC headquarters, design and manufacturing operations are located in Bohemia, NY. Visit www.ddc-web.com.
Related Product Links: