- May 2016 - Data Device Corporation to be sold to Transdigm Group for $1 Billion
- May 2016 - High-Speed, Rugged Fibre Channel XMC Network Access Controller
- May 3-5, 2016 - (Tradeshow) View Photos of DDC at Xponential 2016 - New Orleans, LA
- April 2016 - (Article) Powered through History - PAX International
- April 2016 - DDC Expands Space Market Capabilities with Acquisition...
- April 2016 - First Radiation Tolerant Complete MIL-STD-1553 Solutions...
- Pascall Celebrates 22 Years of Providing Reliable In-Cabin Power Solutions
Data Device Corporation to be sold to Transdigm Group for $1 Billion
Bohemia, New York (May 24, 2016) - Data Device Corporation (DDC), a leader in high reliability connectivity, power, and motion control solutions for aerospace, defense and industrial applications announced today that its owner, Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm, has entered into a definitive agreement to sell DDC to Transdigm Group Incorporated (NYSE: TDG) in a transaction valued at $1 billion.
©1995-2016 Data Device Corporation. All rights reserved. Data Device Corporation is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100, Rev. C Registered.