DDC manufactures the world's smallest components, enabling the most compact design solutions.
DDC has over 200 million hours of in-service history on our Enhanced Mini-ACE® ASIC and more than 500,000 Solid-State Power Controller nodes installed on military vehicles since 1986.
DDC's component manufacturing capabilities include plastic encapsulated multi-chip modules as well as traditional ceramic hybrids, and the capability to mix wirebond and flip-chip die, and integrated magnetics.
World Class Boards
DDC's board manufacturing capabilities include assembling per IPC-A-610 Class 3, completing 100% AOI (Automated Optical Inspection), and the capability for both surface mount and through-hole.
The DDC Advantage
From Concept to Completion
• Hardware Design
• Software Design
• Thermal and Mechanical
• Program Management
• Manufacturing and Testing
• Qualification and Validation
• Product Support
DDC designs boards, hybrids, and multi-chip modules (MCM) to meet ruggedness and reliability levels for performance in demanding environments:
• Flyable Boards for Conduction or
• Extended Temperature Operation
• Conformal Coating Available
• MIL-STD-810/VITA 47 Shock and Vibration
Reduce size, weight, and power (SWaP) with DDC's multi-channel, multi-I/O, and MCMs.
• High Channel Count
• Multiple I/Os or Protocols on a Single Board
• Small Form Factors
• Small Integrated MCM/Hybrids
DDC designs integrated hybrids and multi-chip modules to include protocol, processing, memory, transceivers, and magnetics into small rugged single component solutions.
• Ceramic/Hermetic Hybrids
• Plastic Encapsulated
• Multi-Chip Modules
• Integrated Protocol, Memory, PHY, Magnetics
With close to 50 years of experience, DDC understands the life cycle requirements of the military and aerospace industries. With a comprehensive system to manage obsolete materials, we are committed to supplying electronic products that ensure:
• Uninterrupted product availability
• Backwards hardware and software compatibility
• Configuration Control
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Certified:
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- AS9100, Rev C Compliant
- EN9100 Compliant
- JIS Q9100 Compliant