Data Device Corporation, an international leader in the manufacture of electronic components for military and aerospace applications has career opportunities for individuals who want to work in an atmosphere that’s always fresh and fast moving. An aggressive quest to become the number one supplier of electronics in our specialty markets, and an equally solid commitment to our employees, make DDC one of the most dynamic companies of our time. Our breakthrough products – meet exceptional standards for quality, reliability and speed. But the most important criteria we meet is yours—we offer summer hours, subsidized childcare, and an orientation to lifelong learning.
- Transport mail, bank deposits, pick-up materials, parts and supplies as directed by supervisor/lead personnel using company vehicles
- Perform janitorial services clean and maintain manufacturing clean room environment and facilities as instructed by department supervisor/lead
- Work to maintenance schedules/specifications. Follow written and verbal instructions to maintain and/or repair plant facilities
- May lift 25-50lbs and up to 100lbs with the assistance of others or using appropriate equipment to lift
- Clean and maintain parking areas and planting beds using gas-powered equipment (leaf blower, parking lot vac) when necessary
- Perform preventative maintenance cleaning tasks as instructed by supervisor/lead
- Pick-up all shredding and recycling materials located throughout the facilities. Use of industrial shredder to properly dispose of sensitive materials
- Expedite files/materials to designated storage locations. Clean and maintain archive storage room
- Cleaning and distribution of Hybrid trays
- Collect waste solvents and replenish supplies throughout all facilities as required including monthly kitchen grease disposal
- Operate necessary hand and battery powered tools to accomplish tasks
- Respond to plant emergencies (snow removal/flooding etc) at the request of the department lead/supervisor
- Perform preventative maintenance on related equipment (landscape equipment, vehicles, snow removal equipment)
- Weekly cleaning of Hybrid ovens using designated cleaning agents
- Use of required PPE at all times
- High school Diploma, vocational school, technical, or Armed Forces training
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of one year of work experience in required expertise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow written and verbal instructions
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits including 100% educational assistance, on-site comprehensive training for all employees, 401k (eligible after two months), year-end holiday shutdown, medical, dental, and vision.
Steps listed in how to apply:
After reviewing DDC’s current Career Opportunities, please follow the instructions below when submitting your resume to ensure successful receipt. If no current opening matches your career interests, submit a resume for future consideration.
- Complete the voluntary Affirmative Action Program Applicant Information Form. Data Device Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by law, we must record certain information to be made a part of our Affirmative Action Program. In extending this invitation you are also advised that: (a) workers (applicants) are under no obligation to respond, but may do so in the future if they choose; (b) responses will remain confidential within the Human Resources Department; and (c) responses will be used only for the necessary information to include in our Affirmative Action Program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively encourage women and minorities to apply. Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
- Send resume and the above form to email@example.com.