- Oshkosh Defense chooses solid-state power controllers from DDC - Military & Aerospace Electronics
- JLTV Utilizes DDC SSPCs to Enable Smart Electrical Power Management
- August 2016 - New 1U Dual Server to Support Secure Data Requirements
- August 2016 - The Better Source for ARINC 429 Line Receivers!
- Space Qualified, High-Reliability MIL-STD-1553 Data Bus In-Line Couplers
- June 2016 - Compact, High-Reliability Radiation Tolerant Smart Power 3-Phase Motor Drive
- June 2016 - Position, Torque & Speed Control in a Configurable, Compact Motor Controller
- May 2016 - High-Speed, Rugged Fibre Channel XMC Network Access Controller
- May 3-5, 2016 - (Tradeshow) View Photos of DDC at Xponential 2016 - New Orleans, LA
- April 2016 - (Article) Powered through History - PAX International
- April 2016 - DDC Expands Space Market Capabilities with Acquisition...
- April 2016 - First Radiation Tolerant Complete MIL-STD-1553 Solutions...
- Pascall Celebrates 22 Years of Providing Reliable In-Cabin Power Solutions
Joint Light Tactical Vehicler
JLTV Utilizes DDC SSPCs to Enable Smart Electrical Power Management
DDC has been awarded a contract by Oshkosh Defense, LLC to supply Solid-State Power Control (SSPC) Power Distribution Units (PDUs) and modules for the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) program. The JLTV, a top priority for the Department of Defense, incorporates dramatic electrical power utilization improvements that are readily served by the advanced management capabilities and higher reliability provided by DDC's battle proven Solid-State Power Control solutions.
©1995-2016 Data Device Corporation. All rights reserved. Data Device Corporation is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100, Rev. C Registered.