- May 3-5, 2016 - (Tradeshow) Visit DDC at Xponential 2016 - New Orleans, LA
- April 2016 - (Article) Powered through History - PAX International
- April 2016 - DDC Expands Space Market Capabilities with Acquisition...
- April 2016 - First Radiation Tolerant Complete MIL-STD-1553 Solutions...
- Pascall Celebrates 22 Years of Providing Reliable In-Cabin Power Solutions
- March 2016 - 3.3V Radiation Tolerant MIL-STD-1553 Transceiver/Transformer Device
- March 2016 - SWaP Optimized, Scalable Compact Rugged Avionics Interface Computer
- March 2016 - A Better Source for Miniature Power Inductors & Common Mode Chokes
- March 2016 - Cost Optimized, Scalable 32 Channel ARINC 429 PMC/XMC
DDC Expands Space Market Capabilities
Bohemia, New York (April 27, 2016) - Data Device Corporation (DDC), expanded its space market capabilities and product offering with the acquisition of the microelectronics group from Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXWL). Maxwell is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective, space-qualified microelectronics solutions for satellites and spacecraft.
©1995-2016 Data Device Corporation. All rights reserved. Data Device Corporation is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100, Rev. C Registered.